Chocolate Custard Cake
Chocolate Custard Cake is one of the best in taste. it is a combination hot and Cold it is express the love with emotion.
everyone in this world love chocolate and Custard is a taste of butterscotch now in this cake recipe we try to cover the both of best taste together.
to gating the taste of Hot and Cold Love expression Bake and Taste one time
Chocolate Butterscotch cake Recipe
- 200 Gram Sugar Powder
- 175 Gram All Purpose Flour Maida
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp salt
- 75 Ml cooking Oil
- 100 Ml Milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate Powder
- 2 tbsp Custard Powder
- First of all we will put a cauldron on the gas and put some salt in it and preheat it with a stand, till then we will prepare the cake batter.
- Take sugar powder and All Purpose Flour in a bowl, now add baking powder, baking soda and salt mix it well
- Whisk the 3 eggs well in another bowl
- Now gently mix the beaten eggs in a bowl with a dry mixture
- Now add cooking oil to this mixture and mix it well
- Now add milk and mix it well till the milk mixes well.
- Now our Batter is ready, take out half the batter in another bowl
- Now add chocolate powder in half the Batter and mix it well and add custard powder in half Mix it.
- Now we have chocolate and custard powder lark quail ready, now let's prepare cake tin for cake
- Grease oil in the cake tin and dust it with All purpose flour so that a non stick cutting is prepared.
- Now in this cake tin, we will pour chocolate and custard Batter one by one.
- Now we will keep this cake tin in our preheat cauldron and Bake it for about 30 minutes
- After half an hour we will now check the cake whether it is cooked or not
- Now our cake is ready, now we'll cool it at room temperature
- Now serve it whether you want Icing or eating it without Icing , but it is very spongy cake.
- Make a test once