Dhokla is famous in entire India, but being a Gujarati dish, making it in Gujarati style is something else. let's make Gujarati Word Famous Dhokla Recipe in Gujarati Style
Gujarati Dhokla Recipe
Dhokla is a very famous dish of Gujarat which is made with the help of gram flour and here is said to be the easiest method of making Dhokla.
- 150 gm Garm Flour (Besan)
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp cooking Oil
- 1 ENO
- Water As per need
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 4 Green Chilly Long Cut
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 15 Curry Leaves
- 2 tbsp Sugar Powder More if you want as per your taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt to Taste
- Take gram flour in a Bowl. add turmeric and backing soda mix it well after that add lemon juice mix it Gradually add water and make a smooth batter.
- When the batter is formed, it will now get a little bit of baking powder and a little ENO it has good forming so that we get spongy dhokla.
- Take a cake tin, put oil in it and put Dhokla Batter in it.To boil water in a big pot and put a stand in it, in which we can place the cake TIN Steam dhokla batter in cake tin for 15 minutes so that it cooks well.
- Take a little oil in a small pan and add mustard seeds and green chilies cut in the middle and cook it, now add the sesame seeds and finally the hard leaves
- Now add some water and add sugar powder. Finally, add lemon juice and remove it from the flame when a boil comes.
- After the Dhokla is cooked, cut it out of the cake tin and Prepare it in a plate and Spread sugar syrup on it and let the Dhokla soak the syrup and then Serve it and enjoy the taste.