Gulab Jamun Recipe | How to Make Gulab Jamun without Mawa
Gulab Jamun is a popular indian sweet Made by Milk Solid and sugar this Recipe share with you is made with Milk Powder. Easy to make and taste is great.
Gulab Jamun Balls
- 150 ML Milk
- 150 gram Milk powder
- 80 gram Ghee
- 4 tbsp Plain Flour
- 3/4 tbsp Baking Powder don't use baking soda
- Ghee to Deep Fry
Gulab Jamun sugar syrup
- 600 gram Sugar
- 200 gram water
- few strands Saffron
- 1/2 tbsp Rose water
- 1/4 tbsp Cardamom Powder optional
Make Sugar Syrup
- Combinethe sugar and water in a pot, Turnonthe stove and stir until the sugar melts. Whenthe sugar melts, add some milk and let it boil
- Youwill see dirt in the sugar syrup, remove it from the sugar syrup withthe help of a sieve.
- You will see that the sugar syrup has become clear like water, now mix saffron strands and rose water in it
- Nowwe'll put the syrup aside
Make Gulab jamun Mawa
- Take milk in a pan and add ghee to it. Now mix the milk powder slowly by adding it so that the lumps don't form.
- After mixing the milk powder, we will now heat the stove and cook untill it becomes Mawa. Now it will look like Mawa, then take it off form the stove.
- Leaveit to cool for a while, remember it does not get completely cold,otherwise it will be difficult to make Gulas Jamun bolls.
- Addmaida, BakingPowder, somerose waer and some milk to make it easier to mash.
- After kneading it well, we will cut it into small pieces and then make smooth balls of Gulab Jamun from them.
Make Gulab Jamun (Deep Fry )
- Heat ghee or oil for frying gulab jamuns, pour the gulab jamun balls init only when it is lightly heated so that it can swell well.
- After turning the gulab jamuns into thin and well, till golden color comes out of the ghee and quickly add them to the sugar syrup.
- After making all Gulab Jamuns, keep them in sugar syrup for at least 2hours so that it is full of sugar syrup while surveying.
- Serve hot gulab jamun
# We can make Gulab jamun by using Mawa or Khoya at the Place of Milk Powder # we can use some dry fruit or sugar filling in gulab jamun #if we want black gulab jamun by use sugar powder in Gulab Jamun Dough