Easy Home made Mango cake no egg no oven
Cake is for celebration of joy. everyone like to eat cake at the time of Birthday, Anniversary Proposal day and new year but at the time if we need to bake a cake at home it is a good idea because we add lots of thing as per our choice when we cook for our-self.
I am here to share a mango Cake recipe with you please follow the instruction step by step to get best result.
use this recipe to bake spongy bakery style cake at home.
Easy Mango Cake Recipe
- Pressure cooker or Oven
- 200 Gram All Purpose Flour
- 100 Gram Sugar Powder fine Powder
- 1 Bowl Mango Pulp Juice 1 Medium Mango (75gm Approx)
- 1.5 tbsp Backing Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Backing Soda
- 1/2 Bowl Cooking Oil or unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Bowl Fresh Daahi
- 1 cup Lukewarm Milk
- 150 gm White Frosting Cream
- First of all, we will keep the cooker to preheat so that the cooker is well heated till our Cake Batter is ready.
- Put the cooker on low flame and spread a cup of salt on the bottom of it. With the help of this salt, the heat inside the cooker can spread all around. By the time our cooker is ready for baking, we make our cake batter.
- To yellow the batter color, we will add food color to it so that it becomes exactly like the color of mango.
- Now we will put baking powder in it and mix it. Now mix baking soda in it and it will also get good.
- But keep in mind that we do not have to add much to the Batter or else the cake will not become spongy.
- Now our batter is ready, now take a cake tin or any flat utensil in which you want to make cake.
- Now Grease oil well on this cake tin and dust with all purpose flour it so that when cake is ready then it is easy to get out of cake tin.
- Now we will keep this cake batter to rest for 40 minutes, close the cooker so that the heat does not come out inside.
- After 30 minutes, we will check that the cake is ready or not,for this we will put a knife inside the cake.
- Now after the cake is ready, take it out of the cooker and let it cool.
- When the cake cools down, you will cut away any cracks that have come to fix the shape above it.
- Now that we have perfected our cake shape, we are ready to fix it for which we will use cake cream.
- We will apply the yellowing cream to the entire cake and coat it well. Now it is time to decorate the cake
- Put star nozzle in a piping bag and put white cream in it and make a Design on the cake and put some Mango pieces for decorate it well.
- Now your Mango Cake is ready to serve and taste.