Easy Samosa Recipe | Step by Step Guide for samosa making
Samosa is the most popular Indian snack for Break Fast and tea time. There is hardly anyone in India who does not like to eat samosas.
Samosa is the most famous popular snacks from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
we all are creative people In India, because of that lots of type samosa we can see in India.
you just change stuffing and get another one of samosa.
We have a veg and nonveg variant also.
what we choose, it is our choice. we can make veg samosa using stuffing like potato, moong dal, banana, sweet potato, Paneer, etc.
make nonveg samosa using stuffing like Maton keema, chicken keema, egg etc.samosa recipe is so easy to make,
my recipe will help you to make crunchy and tasty samosa.
I am here to share easy samosa recipe to you step by step make samosa at breakfast and tea time enjoy with your family and share your experience by commenting below
Easy Samosa Recipe
Samosa Wrap sheet
- 300 Gram Fine Flour (Maida)
- 200 Gram Whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp celery seeds
- 5 tbsp Oil or Butter
- Salt as per Taste
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Mustered seed
- 4 Green chilly chopped
- 10 Carry Leaf
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Pinch Asafoetida optional
- 1 Kg Potato Boiled
- 100 Gram Peas Boiled
- 1 tbsp Coriander Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Black Paper Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tbsp Dry Mango powder
- 3 tbsp Green Coriander Chopped
- Mix Plain flour, Whole wheat flour, celery seeds, Salt and Oil or Ghee in a bowl mix it well
- Rub the flour well to incorpotate the oil or Ghee well
- take full hand of flour and press down with your fingers it must holdshape and not crumble
- add water little - little and mix the flour to dough
- it has to be hard and stiff do not make a soft dough
- cover and set aside for 30 minutes
- heat Oil in a pan, add cumin and mustered seeds
- when cumin and mustered sizzle add green chilly chopped
- Next add green pea and saute for 2-3 minutes
- add red chilly Turmeric coriander cumin powder black paper garammasala chhat masala dry mango powder add and mix well add boiledpotato and sprinkl salt as per taste
- mix and saute for 5 min mix coriander Leafs set aside to cool
- taste and add salte if needed
How to Make Samosa
- knead the dough to smoothen a bit
- make 3 portions and roll to balls cover the dough grease the rolling area and then flatten a ball. Drizzle some oil being to roll to oval-shape of 8 inches long 6 inches wide. it should be neither too thick or too thin, cut it into two. if the edges are too thick gently roll, it to thin down.
- Grease water over the straight edge join the edges to make a cone. Press gently to seal the cone from inside as well
- fill the cone with potato masala and press down. Grease water on the edges brings. the edges together and make a pleat on one side bring back the pleat and seal. it makes sure the samosa has been sealed well.
- Make one by one 6 samosa. when that's frying, make more.
Deep Fry (its time for deep fry)
- Now, begin to heat the oil until medium hot, the oil has to be medium hot a piece of dough dropped in the oil. should not sizzle or bubble or rise immediately. Gently add as many samosas as you can on the oil and fry them on a low flame, undisturbed for a few minutes.
- When the crust turns firm flip them and fry on a medium flame until crunchy and golden
- while the first batch of samosas fry make the rest of them
- remove the golden fried ones on to a colander let the tempreature ofoil come down slighty before you fry the next batch And fry all the samosas