Step by Step easy method of Jalebi Making.
Jalebi kind of Syrup field rings And it is also very easy to make, if made properly it becomes very good and crispy. Jalebi is one of the most familiar dishes as soon as the name of Jalebi comes, sweet sweet crispy taste starts coming in the mouth.
Although there are many types of sweets present in India, but if one remembers the most at breakfast, it is a crispy jalebi.
I have brought you the recipe of Jalebi which is made very easily and quickly.
You just have to follow all the steps thoroughly so that the taste does not matter.
Jalebi Recipe | Syrup field rings Recipe
- 300 gm Sugar
- 150 Ml Water for Sugar Syrup
- 150 gm All Purpose Flour ( Maida )
- 1 Pinch Cardamom
- 1 Pinch Yellow Food Color
- 1 ENO
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 150 Ml Water
- Ghee or Oil For Frying Jalebi
For Sugar Syrup
- Mix the sugar and water in a Pot and stir the stove and let the sugar dissolve well.
- Now when sugar syrup is formed, add cardamom and saffron or yellow color of food and keep it on the side.
- Take Maida in a bowl and mix ghee in it and mix well. Now add a ENO sachet to it and mix well No mix the water slowly in this mixture and make batter.
- take Jalebi batter in a piping bag.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan and fry it while shaping Jalebi in hot oil or ghee.
- Keep in mind that ghee must be hot or else Jalebi will be smooth in the pan and will not become crispy.
- Once the Jalebi is well crispy, quickly soak it in the syrup so that it can soak the syrup well.
- Now Jalebi is ready for Serving and serve hot and enjoy crispy Jalebi.